Yazd province in central part of the central plateau of Iran, between latitudes 29 degrees and 52 minutes to 33 degrees 27 minutes north latitude and 52 degrees 55 minutes east longitude and 56 ° 37 is located. The province has an area of about 130,304 square kilometers, is. North-West Semnan and Yazd to Isfahan, Khorasan Razavi province of North East, East and South Khorasan province, southwest of the province and the southwest of Kerman province census population is limited year 85 equivalent to 999 042 people are already ten city in Yazd province in twenty-three, twenty of fifty and Yazd city is a municipality with an area of 2462 square kilometers is the state capital.
The most important products in the industrial sector mosaic, brick, carpet and textile fibers and the production in iron ore, lead and zinc and is building stones.
Definition of the terms used
Industrial town: a place with a specific area for the establishment of units of industrial, research, technology and support service such as design engineering training, information, consulting and business that all or part of the infrastructure and essential services are given to the units according to the type and extent of the town and combination of the activities.
Industrial area: an area with similar facilities to industrial town and an area of less than 100 hectares.
Rural industrial area: a place with less than fifty hectares of the area than establish within the adopted framework of existing regional plans and priorities by the supreme council of architecture & urbanism at the center of agricultural products with the aim of creating rural jobs and include an organized series of industrial unit with priority conversion industries and agricultural materials and support services where if infrastructure facilities and needed essential services will be supplied by these units.
Small industries: refers to the industrial units that the number of employees is less than 50 staff.
Workshop complex: A series of small workshops (often with an area of less than 1000sq) that is created within a town or an independent place and is provided to entrepreneurs and applicant of small industrial units in conclusive or leased.
Industrial clusters: it refers to a collection of business units (enterprises) that concentrated in a geographical area and industry trends and with collaboration and complementation of others activities, produce a number of goods and services and have a common challenges and opportunities.
Major plans and Goals
Implementation of the company's goals depends on the principle of meritocracy, staff empowerment and cooperation and interaction with industrialists, investors and stakeholders.
The main objectives & programs
- To facilitate and encourage the creation of hardware and software infrastructure with the aim of competitiveness of companies and Knowledge-based institutions
- To facilitate and encourage the development of R & D centers of innovation in the industrial towns and areas such as the ministries of Energy, oil, roads and urban development, agriculture, etc.
- To create suitable conditions for attracting foreign investment in the field of small industries and contributing to industrial infrastructure
- Trying to change attitudes and organizational beliefs by giving priority to development issues and empowering small industries as a fundamental mission of the organization and companies within and outside the province
- Interaction with universities and high institutions in the province to use the expertise in training and systematic consultancies located in industrial estates to implement new mission of the company, especially in the field of protection for small industry
- Development of need-assessment system of skill and managerial training and skills assessment system and receiving periodic feedback for optimizing represented training and attracting training funds and creating close interaction with Technical and professional Training Organization
- To promote the establishment of industries with relative advantages in available industrial towns and zones and if needed construction of specialized estates according to the relative advantages of the area such as industry of manufacturing car parts, steel industry, plastic industry, food, Flour and bread industry.
- Trying to create the culture of using skill, managerial, consulting services and training among industrialists who cause decreasing costs, profitability of industrial units and finally helping board of trustees to keep infrastructure installation of assigned estates.
- Following and more interaction between the industrial units and provincial authorities to give facilities to industrialists
- Conducting market research and developing purposive market for industrialists from relative advantages of the province
- Contributing to the establishment of subcontracting exchanges, holding exhibition of products, participating in domestic and foreign exhibitions creating virtual offices and exhibitions.
- Providing proper solutions to increase government departments interactions with companies of industrial estates to make easy performing affairs to industrial estates and industrialists.
The benefits of establishment of industry in the industrial Estates
- Department of Housing and Urban Development and the municipalities are obliged in order to encourage industrial units to transfer the land use of industrial lands owned by the city within legal limits and are transferred to approved industrial estates for modernization, change to residential, commercial and office use.
- Providing suitable land for performing industrial projects from location and design in accordance with technical and engineering principles and recent town construction
- No need to get separate permits from various agencies and organizations such as the environment, natural resources, agriculture, water, electricity and land, cultural heritage, geology, registration, transportation, labor and social affairs and ext.
- Exempt from municipal law.
- Providing free services on the issuance of permits for the construction and completion of industrial units.
- The reduction in investment costs due to the use of the common services organized by industrial estates, including waste water treatment.
- Possibility for renting and buying small, prefabricated and ready workshops in order to accelerate the utilization and creating jobs
- To assign controlling industrial towns and areas to selected service companies installed in the same town.
- To pay costs of exploitation right of facilities in cash and installment
- Enjoyment of some tax exemptions
- Utilization of infrastructure installation (water, electricity, gas, telephone, sewage treatment plants, etc.) designed for industry.
- To create necessary conditions in order to synergy industry installed in industrial estates and areas.
- To provide suitable conditions for creating networks and branches related to an industry within industrial estates and areas.
- Using software service (technical, engineering, managerial and ext) technical service and business centers.
- Establishment in the land designed for industrial activity and in accordance with technical standards.
- Issuance of free construction permits.
Special exemption of settlements and industrial zones
- having the software and business services in the industrial estates
- promoting technical knowledge and enjoying specialized training of management and entrepreneurial skills
- promotion of competitiveness and information exchange of industrial units in the form of in and outdoor industrial tours
- having the benefits of cluster development through the proximity of homogeneous units in industrial estates
- free use of studies and justification plans that conducted on the investment priorities
- development of product and sales markets through the financial and non-financial support of domestic and international exhibitions
- market researching to identify target markets and also industrail consortiums and industrial organizations in order to enter the domestic and international markets
- using industrial consulting and meet the research needs through the theses
- using the services of investment guarantee fund of businesses and export guarantee fund to cover the shortfall in collateral required banking facilities and also exports of industrial and manufacturing units with the lowest commission rate
Support services of small industrial settlements of YAZD Province
The main areas of activities to support the small businesses are done in the department with the same name. The main duties of the department of small industries that adopted by the statute of organization include:
- Providing necessary fields for guidance, setting up and development of private sector investments in small businesses, especially in less developed regions.
- Organizing and supporting the development of entrepreneurship, finance, Technology, development, improve production methods reduce waste and improve efficiency and quality.
- Organizing and supporting establishment of link between small and large industries.
- Development of networks industrial clusters and development of information services and e-commerce.
- Up porting applied research and promotion of IT industrial zones.
- Development of data centers and creating free Virtual office on www.sme.ir
- Enjoyment of Software and business service centers in industrial zones.
- Promoting the technical knowledge and enjoying professional training management entrepreneurial and skills
- Promoting of industrial competitiveness and the exchange of information in the form of domestic and foreign industrial tours
- Enjoyments of the benefits of cluster Development through the proximity of homogeneous units in industrial estates
- Free use of studies and justification plans that conducted on the investment priorities
- Development of product and sales markets through the financial and non-financial support of domestic and international exhibitions
- Eliminating research needs and financial support of students to develop a thesis for solving the problems of small industrials.
- Using the services of investment Guarantee Fund of small businesses and export Guarantee Fund to cover shortfall in collateral required banking facilities.